We offer an advanced quality assurance program customized to fit your requirements.
For Skanvin, quality is the most crucial parameter. Our highly trained staff carefully monitor the wine from arrival to finished product using the latest technologies in chemical and microbiological testing.
• Chemical analysis using Foss WineScan monitoring: Sulphur, alcohol, sugar, volatile acid and color
• Titration and aspiration oxidation for accurate monitoring of oxygen and CO2
• Turbidity and filterability testing
• Microbiological analysis of the wine
• Sensorial and organoleptic assessment by experienced and educated staff
Our certifications demonstrates our commitment to superior professionalism, upholding industry standards, and continued learning. It is your guarantee that we deliver highest standards.
- FSSC: The FSSC 22000 certificate proves that an organizations' food safety management system complies with the Scheme requirements
- ISO 22000: The ISO 22000 international standard specifies the requirements for a food safety management system that involves interactive communication, system management, prerequisite programs and HACCP principles
- Organic: Organic production, labelling and controls have been regulated at EU level since 1991. All products labelled as organic and sold in the EU must be produced under these regulations
- Inspection Report: It is the responsibility of every food business operator to comply with the food legislation in order to produce and sell safe food